Fire Rated Door
A fire rated door is an entryway or safety door manufactured with the purpose to resist spreading fire if any part of your commercial building catches in the fire emergency. If a fire breaks out in your office & kitchen with fire rated doors in place, and with all doors closed, the fire will take longer to spread to the dining room and break room. This all just because of the fire rated door which resists spreading the fire from one place to another place.
The standards of how our hollow metal safety doors and frames are made to determine the level of fire safety protection of the door in terms of UL safety ratings. For example, materials used to make our fire rated doors include gal annealed, cold rolled, galvanized, and hot rolled steel materials. Every single one of our fire rated doors to go through an extremely diligent testing system, not only testing our materials against fire but, also, testing the closing devices used and more another factor testing in the door assembling.
- Double Door Configurations Available
- Heavy Duty, SDI Level 2 – 18 Gauge Steel Face Sheets
- Rigid Honeycomb Core or Polystyrene Core
- Our standard fire rated door Widths up to 101.6mm, Height to 203.2mm
- WHI up to 3 hours, Positive Pressure and “S” Smoke included
- Certified for Compliance with NFPA 80, NFPA 252, UL 10B, UL 10C
- 1-3/4″ Thickness Only
- Non-Handed Design or Beveled and Handed
- Full Height, Epoxy Filled Mechanical Interlock Edges
- Heavy Gauge Door Closer Reinforcement
- Reinforcement Clips and/or Channels for Glass Cutouts