The Swingdown product range from Burgess By System’, retains many of the standard Clip-in system features. Utilizing the same concealed Tee Bar grid arrangement, access to the void is gained in a similar manner.
However, the Swingdown system has the advantage of the tiles being retained vertically in the grid during service operations, reducing the likelihood of damage during maintenance and installation.
In addition, it is possible to slide the tiles along the grid in their vertical position to assist major access into the void.
- Utilizing the same concealed Tee Bar grid, access to the void is gained in a similar manner to the Clip-In, although the Swingdown system also has additional advantages.
- Tiles are retained vertically in the grid during operations
- Robust system, limiting damage during maintenance and installation
- Tiles can slide along the grid whilst verticle, to assist major access into the void
- Tiles retained in grid during servicing
- Simple hinge-down access throughout the ceiling
- Services easily integrated
- Easily washable
- Standard stock sizes ex-stock
- Office Area