Peace of mind in demanding environments
Burgess By System’ has extensive experience in the design and manufacture of ceiling systems for external environments.
The Clip-In system can be used in external conditions where the ceiling is not directly exposed to rainfall.
The system utilities non-perforated bevel or square edge tiles to a variety of sizes (including trapezoidal), within a standard concealed Tee Bar grid. Enhanced coatings or finishes can be offered to meet the most demanding of environments.
- Concealed grid, choice of tile edge details
- Tiles retained by clips to resist wind pressures
- Access through lockable hinged access panels
- Durable, washable, smooth polyester coating
- Enhanced finishes, including plastic-coated steel
- Ceiling takes up minimal void space
- Class 0 and 1 surface spread of flame
- 1 hour fire resistance
- Good sound attenuation, 26 – 42 Dncw
- Unique sizes and shapes of tiles available
- Prison Security
- Shopping Mall
- Railway Station
- Multi-storey Car parks