The Nilgrid system
Has been purposely designed to solve many problems associated with services that are concentrated in the corridor ceiling void and when easy and frequent access to these services is required.
- The Nilgrid system is designed to solve the many problems associated where services are concentrated in the corridor ceiling void and when easy and frequent access to these services is required.
- Ideally suited to hospital environments
- Panels span from wall to wall with no intermediate fixing
- Planks are 300mm wide and manufactured to any length, up to a maximum of 2400mm
- Special perimeter sections deal with minor variations in the width of the corridor
- Planks are hinged at one end for easy accessibility for one person
- When opened, planks hang against the wall
- Data Centres
- Exhibition Centres
- Office Areas
- Public Buildings