‘Zip-up’ standing seam metal roofing system
Ziplok is designed for use in ‘zip-up’ standing seam roofing applications where the actual pitch is 1.5° or greater. Offering exceptional weather resistance and durability the product is suitable for both newbuild and refurbishment applications.
Manufactured to virtually any length
Ziplok is available in aluminum or steel in cover widths of 300, 400 and 500 mm. In addition, Ziplok can be produced in non-standard widths at any size from 240mm to 580mm, providing a very cost-effective way of finishing roofs and also allowing the laying of the sheets to take place from both ends of the roof simultaneously.
It also allows designers the freedom to choose the module width or even to mix widths on a single roof. The side laps of the panel feature a zip-up standing seam detail, which hooks over a series of halters, to provide a continuous weather-tight roof without any through fixings.
The product can be manufactured on or off-site to almost any length, which virtually eliminates the need for end laps.
- Available with normal ribs or totally flat pan
- Straight sheets, tapered, smooth or crimp curved
- Tapered and smooth/crimp curved tapered
- Available in most metals inc aluminum, zinc, stainless steel, and coated steels
- Unique ThermoHalter spacer system virtually eliminates cold bridging
- Available perforated as Brise soleil
- BBA approved, high-quality systems
- Expert metal roofing and cladding solutions
- Stainless Steel
- Trusted technical expertise
- Choice of systems, materials, and finishes
- Clad alloy