Standing seam metal roofing system
LokRoll standing seam roofing system features a unique roll locking fixing method which creates a continuous weather-tight roof without any through fixings.
The interlocking sections fix directly to the supporting structure, concealing the fixings and providing complete protection from the elements.
The use of standard accessories and the absence of ancillary clips, caps or reliance on mastic, fillers or site seaming machinery provides an easily installed and aesthetically pleasing roof construction. LokRoll is available in aluminum or steel in a cover width of 500mm. The system provides a structurally sound roof with excellent resistance to wind uplift.
Offering exceptional weather resistance and durability the product is suitable for both new-build and refurbishment applications.
Our LokRoll sheets are available in long lengths, which helps to eliminate the need for any end laps.
- Superior standing seam system aesthetics
- Secret fix – provides a continuous weather-tight roof
- Low pitch – can be used on pitches as low as 1.5°
- The internal liner can be smooth curved
- 25-year guarantee available
- Cost effective construction solution
- Airtight construction reduces plant running costs and CO2 emissions
- Excellent resistance to wind uplift
- Fully complies with proposed Building Regulations
- Available in aluminum or steel
- Wide range of colours and finishes available
- Fully integrates with roof-lights and accessories
- Simple fast-track installation
- BBA approved, high-quality systems
- Expert metal roofing and cladding solutions
- Cover width 500mm
- Trusted technical expertise
- Choice of systems, materials, and finishes